Some of my friends went to Canada and got H1 Stamped from F1 Status. Looks like these days Canada is Safer than India.
But the Problem is if go to Canada and got struck with a Query and if don't know how many days it will take...then is there any chance of changing your process to India and go to India and wait for result or we should stay in Canada until a decision is made.
Did any one faces this situation ??