Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g Green Slip @New Delhi Consulate

Hello...

received 221g Green Slip at New Delhi Consulate today! He asked me around 20questions regarding employment ...He Checked first four options in the 221g form and asked me submit.

I have all documents handy, but he don't wanna see that documents while Interview. He was totally looking mad at me!

Documents need to submit: I-797, I-129, LCA, 2 year tax returns, list employees and details, and End Client Letter.

I have all documents, My question is Do I need to submit PASSPORT? and how long it will take...

221g is almost a denial? I can ask my client to wait some days..but I don't know how long it will take?

Please share ur experience! Please...Can I start search jobs in India...I'm totally down. Please help me.

I have all documents, My question is Do I need to submit PASSPORT?
    >>> If passport is ticked in your 221g form, then yes. Otherwise keep it with you. After the admin processing if the visa is approved, they will ask you to submit the passport.

and how long it will take...
    >>> No one can predict. They are case by case basis.

221g is almost a denial?
    >>> No. It means they need additional time to review and [rpcess your application.

I can ask my client to wait some days..but I don't know how long it will take?
    >>> You can ask. It can take anywhere between a couple of week to few months.

Please share ur experience! Please...
    >>> There is enough experience already posted. SEarch and read the posts on 221g / admn processing in immihelp.

Can I start search jobs in India...
    >>> Yes. If the visa gets approved later, you can quit and travel to U.S. You can also find another employer in U.S and transfer the H1B and go for visa interview again.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X