Currently i am in L1 visa. Visa and I-129 is valid till next year mid. How ever the I94 was given till july this year to match the passport expiry. Now i got my passport renewed.
Also my GC is filed and I140 and 485 are pending.
What are the option to get I94 extended.
- Can CBP deferred inspection site can get this done?. I am hearing its not done any more is that true?. If its possible all deferred inspection site can do?.
- If i decide to apply for extension is this same process as applying for extension in other cases like visa/I94 expire at same time?.
- If extension gets denied is my visa is valid or i have to go out and get new visa?.
- Other option i am hearing is going to Canada/Mexico and return back to US and at POE new I94 will be issued?. In this option do i need to take visa to goto Canada/mexico?.
- With I140/485 pending is it ok to go out of country? (Note i havent recevied EAD/AP yet and not planning to use even if i get it).