Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

green card for father(marriage certificate)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• green card for father(marriage certificate)

I want to apply green card for my father , he has 10 year visitor visa. I am US citizen.I was looking for the required documents, he has everything except Marriage certificate. When my parents got married in India they never got a marriage certificate . And unfortunately my mom passed away years ago. So its not possible to get one in India. What can i do now . any suggestions, he is here in US right now and I wanted to apply as soon as possible .
    thanx for help in advance.

I am not sure that whether you need a marriage certificate for your father, because your mom passed away and you will be applying greeen card for you father.... right. I am not 100% sure but I read some where that if you are filing for your one parent marriage certificate is not necessary any way make sure..... or go to **** **** site and and see the green card process step by step it might help....

Comment

Father lives outside the United States

A Form I-130
      A copy of your birth certificate showing your name and the names of both parents
      A copy of your Certificate of Naturalization or Citizenship or U.S. passport if you were not born in the United States
      A copy of your parents’ civil marriage certificate

My suggestion is that you give a call to the Embassy of your original home country/ your father's country and see what they suggest. Good Luck

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X