I am planning to go to Canada to get my H1B extended. I already have H1B visa stamped although expired, so i guess i dont need to go to my home country. I have couple of questions:
1) what is the process of doing this: which website and how to schedule etc.
2) Also my I-94 is expired (Sep 2011) on my passport but i have the I-797 valid (i-94) till 2013 Oct. Does that matter?
2) My spouse needs to extend her visa as well. Do i need to file seperate application for her and scheule seperate appointment or same will do and if so , then where would i enter her information. She would be coming together with me.
3) How do i pay the fees, is it online or bank deposit etc?
3) I am planning for toronto embassy for visa. How much is usually the wait time for H1B approval?
Pls guide me as its my first time
Thanks in advance