Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travelling with 2 Passports, -expired passport has Visa

Hello:

My US passport expired in April and I did get my replacement passport issued. i am travelling to India on April 20th. My visa for travel to India is on my expired passport. Due to the short time before my travel now, I am considering carrying both the passports with my valid visa on the old passport. My personal information on the old and new passports is the same and consistent.

Do you see a issue with this approach where I carry both passports? Please advise.

Regards

Originally posted by Diggo123 View Post
    Hello:

My US passport expired in April and I did get my replacement passport issued. i am travelling to India on April 20th. My visa for travel to India is on my expired passport. Due to the short time before my travel now, I am considering carrying both the passports with my valid visa on the old passport. My personal information on the old and new passports is the same and consistent.

Do you see a issue with this approach where I carry both passports? Please advise.

Regards
    What you planned on doing is correct. Carry both the passports.

Comment

Clip both your expired and new passports together to avoid getting into trouble because sometimes the officials can make an issue in check-in

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X