Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need some clarification between Patriot America & Atlas America Plans comparison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some clarification between Patriot America & Atlas America Plans comparison

Hi,
    First of all Thanks to INSUBUY & Immihelp having all the required info at one place. It is very helpfull.

My Query is :

I am planning to take visitor insurance for my in-laws for 6 months. I am in dilemma which one to take “Patriot America” or “Atlas America’ , for decided that I need some clarification on these below two options from plans comparison sheet.
    Hospital emergency room ( all expenses incurred therein)--

Patriot America -- To Policy Maximum, Extra $250 deductible/visit if ER visit for a sickness (not injury/accident) doesn't result in direct hospital admission

Atlas America : To Policy Maximum, if subsequently not admitted for further treatment of sickness , treatment is covered, but room charges not covered .

Can you please explain,
    Below scenario : if we go to ER due to any body part (eg: heart pain..etc) pain using Ambulance Service (eg: calling 911 ), Does Patriot America Plan covers both Treatment & Ambulance Service after $250 penalty ?

Pre-Existing Conditions:
    Patriot America Plan- Not covered
    Atlas America : Acute onset only ,($15,00 ( medical), $25,000 (medical evacuation) for persons under age 70)
    Any one can you please explain what does "Acute Onset Only" means ?

Thanks In advance.

Thanks
    Sri

Thank you for your interest in purchasing visitors insurance.

1. As long as it is an eligible expense (not an excluded expense), Patriot America will cover both the treatment and the ambulance charges, subject to your deductible, coinsurance and any penalty such as $250 as described by you.

Acute Onset of Pre-existing Conditions in Atlas America:

If you are under age 70, you are covered for an Acute Onset of a Pre-existing Condition. Coverage is available up to $15,000 lifetime maximum for eligible medical expenses and up to $25,000 lifetime maximum for Emergency Medical Evacuation. An Acute Onset of a Pre-existing Condition is a sudden and unexpected outbreak or recurrence of a Pre-existing Condition which occurs spontaneously and without advance warning either in the form of physician recommendations or symptoms. Treatment must be obtained within 24 hours of the sudden and unexpected outbreak or recurrence.

I hope this answers your questions.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to post them here or contact us at any time.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

Thanks for Clarification. In this case i will go with Atlas America.

Thanks
      Sri

Comment

Just bought Atlas America plan, it is pretty simple and straight forward application process.

Thanks to Insubuy for putting together all info at one place.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X