Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what is your question??

Comment

When my petition was filed I was 20year and 5 month old and my petition got approved day before I turned 21 and then I got my interview letter after an year ..
      My interview was on 27th of Feb..
      When I was 22..
      Will my age affect my visa?

Comment

I have emailed on vfs help mail to get to know about my visa status and I Havnt get any reply yet..?

Comment

No body have idea about anything??

Comment

When will this "Administrative Processing" gona get overe?
            Last edited by bibzsingh; 04-27-2012, 08:30 AM.

Comment

I am also in Mandatory Administrative processing at New Delhi from early January 2012 and this is my second A.P.
              Hope that this will end soon for everybody as this whole time is very stressful for all of us.
              D.O.S. told us that this AP is at embassy level only.
              keep posting your experience.

Comment

Did they give you 221 g letter and ask you to submit documents and then put you on AP..or they straightway said that you are under AP..so how much time I took to complete your 1st Ap

Comment

Originally posted by bibzsingh View Post
                  Did they give you 221 g letter and ask you to submit documents and then put you on AP..or they straightway said that you are under AP..so how much time I took to complete your 1st Ap
                  My first Interview took place 1n October 2010, After the interview I was told that good news is this that you all are approved ( we are five person,me my wife and three children.) but you have to submit medical clearance for your two children.( Because they do not have their medical reports at the time of interview as they were given the CSPA benefit right at the time of interview) and also submit new affidavit of support with the name of all of your children with original signatures of sponsor and co-sponsor. we will send your passports with visa after 2 to 3 weeks. A 221g letter was given for this. we submitted the required documents one week later and than when we called after 3 weeks we were told that your case is under Mandatory AP .
                  Than in January 2011 priority dates were retrogressed. In December 2011 we received our passports back with a letter to resubmit fresh DS-230 part1 and 2, New Medical, and New P.C.C. for each applicant and to come embassy at any working day for oath. We appeared for oath and to submit new papers in the first week of January 2012. After that we were given a letter which says that." Please bear with us as this case undergoes Mandatory Administrative Processing. We have retained your passports to more quickly process your visa when the processing is complete. When the processing is complete we will send your passport and visa to you via VFS."
                  When we contacted the DOS they told us that we have nothing to do here, and the processing is only taking place at embassy level.

Since than we are waiting for visa like you.

Comment

Jagira, AP should be over very soon for you, Please let us know when you get you visa.

Comment

Originally posted by dhira_98 View Post
                      Jagira, AP should be over very soon for you, Please let us know when you get you visa.
                      Thank you so much Dhira for your good wishes.

I just called the DOS and the lady told me that the last update was made on your case on 24th of April, Now your case in under review at embassy. Can anybody explain me what is administrative review at embassy level ?

Comment

It's more then a year for you now..
                        So it means my case gonna take this much Time??
                        Last edited by bibzsingh; 04-28-2012, 12:05 AM.

Comment

What is oath in it?
                          They asked me to raise my right arm or left arm..
                          And said bolo;"mai Jo bhi bollunga sach bolunga"..
                          Are you talking about this oath

Comment

No, you will not have to wait too long for AP.
                            My case has taken so long because the priority dates for preference categories has been retrogressed in January 2011. and my priority date become current second time after one year in January 2012. That's the reason.

Yes, we were taken oath the same way. Specially CO confirmed with my three children that they are still unmarried.

Comment

okay..
                              Wondering Whats this Priority date is??
                              is it the day when we filed our petition??

Comment

At embassy level..
                                They probably do name check and criminal record.In name check they will send your Name and detail through email to FBI..Coz many people of like your name and name of your family could be black listed if they find nothing they will send clearance certificate and this takes probably 60days..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X