my EAD is approved a week back. My company has branches all over US. Because of family constraints i want to relocate to another location with in US within same company.
i asked my attorney if i can change to another location now or should i wait for 180 days. No reply from them, looks like they don't know about it.
Does anyone know?
Thanks in advance.