delays in VSC processing I129F/K1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Patientlywaiting View Post
    It has been 5 months and 5 days and no I have not received anything else since the NOA1. I am curious to how much longer are we suppose to patiently wait....
    We are frustrated as well, we feel like our lives together is on hold until we hear or receive anything from anyone. We are entering winter months and I don't want him to be traveling to an interview in the middle of a blizzard. November 16 will be 6 months for us, and I hope we hear something before then.... but my fiance said not to hold my breath. How can we try to even live or plan a life when we are put on hold and not hear or receive anything???? I hope you receive something soon, I will post any kind of updates or news I receive.

A web site shows they're processing April 13th applications, I think your wait is coming to an end reasonably soon )) Let me know when it does. The frustrating thing with Vermont is the wait time according to the graphs on that link went from a low of around 125 days in january to almost 200 right now. I am not telling my fiancee this. April 13th being processed..... July 2nd is a far ways off.
    This is rotten.

Comment

Patiently Waiting while Counting the days....

What web site did you find the update? I went on USCIS and it still is showing March 5, 2012 for the last update. I hope the April date is correct, I am sooooo tired of waiting. I share your fiance's pain, I know from exprience that is tough to not be with the man you love. Just keep encouraging her, talk about your future together.... thats how I get through the wait. My fiance and myself talk about our plans together and all the things we will be doing together as a couple, it really does help me. I will keep you posted on my end and please keep me posted, if I find out anything new I will post it.

Comment

Waiting Period

From my experience, the waiting period ranges from 3-5 months from the first Notice of Receipt. There are different causes of delay, one of which is the case load with the USCIS. It is the waiting period that could make some applicants go crazy but it is a part of the process.

Comment

Up to April 24th, sent you the sites location in email. The Vermont center seems to be picking up speed.

Comment

Thanks James

Originally posted by james9999 View Post
            Up to April 24th, sent you the sites location in email. The Vermont center seems to be picking up speed.
            I will check my email, I hope ya'll hear something soon as well. I still haven't heard anything yet and it will be 6 months for us in 12 days.

I know every case is different, but I did see where some NOA1's from May 4-10, 2012; had posted they got their NOA2's as of midnight 11/2/2012.
            Maybe that means things are speeding up a little bit and we should hear something soon as well..... maybe.
            Last edited by Patientlywaiting; 11-03-2012, 12:48 PM. Reason: New Info.

Comment

May 3, 2012

I will check my email, I hope ya'll hear something soon as well. I still haven't heard anything yet and it will be 6 months for us in 12 days.

I know every case is different, but I did see where some NOA1's from May 4-10, 2012; had posted they got their NOA2's as of midnight 11/2/2012.
              Maybe that means things are speeding up a little bit and we should hear something soon as well..... maybe.

They have May 3, 2012 NOA2's done.

Comment

6th now, one day later )
                Things are looking up.

Comment

6th now, one day later )
                  Things are looking up.
                  Just got home and noticed it has been bumped up to May 6, 2012... all I can say is Sa-Weeeeet!
                  Now to just hurry up and wait! Hopefully they have got the ball rolling.

They have May 7,2012 done as of this morning.
                  Last edited by Patientlywaiting; 11-10-2012, 09:16 AM. Reason: update

Comment

Just got home and noticed it has been bumped up to May 6, 2012... all I can say is Sa-Weeeeet!
                    Now to just hurry up and wait! Hopefully they have got the ball rolling.

They have May 8,2012 done as of this morning.

hmmm

Comment

We got approved!!!!!!

hmmm
                      From the NOA1 to the NOA2, it took 179 days for the approval.

We are so EXCITED!!

Comment

From the NOA1 to the NOA2, it took 179 days for the approval.

We are so EXCITED!!
                        Congratulations and god bless ) So happy for you !

Comment

Thanks!

Congratulations and god bless ) So happy for you !
                          Thanks! I just hope the rest goes by quicker. Yours will be done soon too, they have sped up!

Comment

Congrats

Thanks! I just hope the rest goes by quicker. Yours will be done soon too, they have sped up!
                            My file date is on 7/16/2012, i don't know how longe should i have to wait i realy miss him

Comment

Thanks!

Originally posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
                              My file date is on 7/16/2012, i don't know how longe should i have to wait i realy miss him
                              Hopefully you will hear something soon!

Comment

Hopefully you will hear something soon!

I have seen where they are on May 21st cases, but I think they are further along than the posted date. When they had sent our NOA2 for May 15th cases they were behind on the updated posted dates. Hopefully some of you will hear something very soon

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X