Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Link to VSC I-192F

Hello friends,
    The link that I see for VSC status updates shows me the date as April 16th. Could you share with me where the status shows that VSC is processing May? I have a date of June 18th. There is a lot of drama in my fiancees life and it is making it really hard for her to be in India alone.

Thanks

Comment

where dose it says May 21st?

Originally posted by Patientlywaiting View Post
      I have seen where they are on May 21st cases, but I think they are further along than the posted date. When they had sent our NOA2 for May 15th cases they were behind on the updated posted dates. Hopefully some of you will hear something very soon
      Thanks for making as feel better, where do u find it says May 21st? in case processing link it says April 16, which one is the corrected one? I Hope we hear something by the end of next months, it is hard to be patient

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
        Thanks for making as feel better, where do u find it says May 21st? in case processing link it says April 16, which one is the corrected one? I Hope we hear something by the end of next months, it is hard to be patient
        As of today it is May 24th

Comment

still waiting

Hello Everybody,

i and my fiancee send out our i129 application on July 17th.2012 and recieved NOA1 on July 20th.2012. on December 17th.2012 will be our 5th month waiting and its just few days away from now (12.4.12) and we havent recieved or heard anything else. what should we do next. i am the petitioner and i called customer service last month ( november ) and they said we should hear from them between now to Dec 17th. they also informed me that our paper works are in California. my question is how much longer do we have to wait? i have already made pre-weddding arragement ( photographer,catering,church and such) but it seems like we will not meet the date we set? should i just posponed it? we set the date December 26th. but untill now we have not heard anything my fiance is in the Philippines and im here in US.

any advice, comments, suggestions from you guys?
          how long did you guys wait to get NOA2?
          we cant plan anything now because we are waiting for that notice.
          do you guys think we will meet our due date or should i start calling the vendors and posponed it?
          an for the NOA2 did it came from regular postal or did it arrived via FedEx, and such?

thank you in advance for all your respose.

REN^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Ren Yalung View Post
            Hello Everybody,

i and my fiancee send out our i129 application on July 17th.2012 and recieved NOA1 on July 20th.2012. on December 17th.2012 will be our 5th month waiting and its just few days away from now (12.4.12) and we havent recieved or heard anything else. what should we do next. i am the petitioner and i called customer service last month ( november ) and they said we should hear from them between now to Dec 17th. they also informed me that our paper works are in California. my question is how much longer do we have to wait? i have already made pre-weddding arragement ( photographer,catering,church and such) but it seems like we will not meet the date we set? should i just posponed it? we set the date December 26th. but untill now we have not heard anything my fiance is in the Philippines and im here in US.

do you guys think we will meet our due date or should i start calling the vendors and posponed it?
            an for the NOA2 did it came from regular postal or did it arrived via FedEx, and such?

REN^_^
            if I were you I would Postpone until the next 2 or more months, coz even if you get the NOA2 today or any day of this month, it will still go through alot more process like Medicale exams, Interview, ..... its diffenitly not going to be done by December 26. sorry i have some problem with my Keyboard sorry for the mistakes, i am still waiting on mine too mine is in Vermont, you guys are lucky that urs is in California they are the faster as now, I called customer service they told me i have to wait another 3 month for NOA2, which is sucks!!!! good luck on yours

Comment

if I were you I would Postpone until the next 2 or more months, coz even if you get the NOA2 today or any day of this month, it will still go through alot more process like Medicale exams, Interview, ..... its diffenitly not going to be done by December 26. sorry i have some problem with my Keyboard sorry for the mistakes, i am still waiting on mine too mine is in Vermont, you guys are lucky that urs is in California they are the faster as now, I called customer service they told me i have to wait another 3 month for NOA2, which is sucks!!!! good luck on yours
              --------------------------------

thank you for your reply. lets pray wnd wish we all get our NOA2 A S A P!!

Comment

Hello Everybody,

REN^_^
                Have you got your NOA2 Yet? i see most of the June Filers already got their NOA2. hope you get it soon

Comment

Have you got your NOA2 Yet? i see most of the June Filers already got their NOA2. hope you get it soon
                  ------------------------------------------------------

how i pray and wish it gets here soon.. and what site have you checked that shown what month is being processed? would you mind to paste the link here further more, have you recieved yours? when did you file your paper works? let hope and keep praying that we all get our approval letter soon..

thank you again and happy holidays.

Comment

Originally posted by SportySardar View Post
                    Hello friends,
                    The link that I see for VSC status updates shows me the date as April 16th. Could you share with me where the status shows that VSC is processing May? I have a date of June 18th. There is a lot of drama in my fiancees life and it is making it really hard for her to be in India alone.

Thanks
                    Have you got your NOA2?, I see most of June filers have thier NOA2 already, Hope we all get it soon

- - - Updated - - -

------------------------------------------------------

how i pray and wish it gets here soon.. and what site have you checked that shown what month is being processed? would you mind to paste the link here further more, have you recieved yours? when did you file your paper works? let hope and keep praying that we all get our approval letter soon..

thank you again and happy holidays.
                    Just google " i129f last 15 approved" let me know if you find it or not? but in the processing time page it says they are working on May 28, which is still good, atleast it moved from April 16 to May 28, Hopefully late this month or early January we will hear something Mine is on July 19, 2012
                    Last edited by Elizabeth2; 12-06-2012, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Have you got your NOA2?, I see most of June filers have thier NOA2 already, Hope we all get it soon

- - - Updated - - -

Just google " i129f last 15 approved" let me know if you find it or not? but in the processing time page it says they are working on May 28, which is still good, atleast it moved from April 16 to May 28, Hopefully late this month or early January we will hear something Mine is on July 19, 2012
                      -----------------------------------------
                      what i found and it looks like what have been proccesed is JUNE and JULY applications, the only thing im not sure is if the members/names here had to register or what not.

if the info here are legit and true we should be getting ours sometime this month.

------ also------

it also shows that they had and have processed month on JULY 27th.2012.. i wish this info are true. if so we should all get our NOA2 this month

God Bless to all of us and hope we get our letters soon..
                      Last edited by Ren Yalung; 12-06-2012, 06:20 PM.

Comment

-----------------------------------------
                        what i found and it looks like what have been proccesed is JUNE and JULY applications, the only thing im not sure is if the members/names here had to register or what not.

if the info here are legit and true we should be getting ours sometime this month.

------ also------

it also shows that they had and have processed month on JULY 27th.2012.. i wish this info are true. if so we should all get our NOA2 this month

God Bless to all of us and hope we get our letters soon..
                        You must been looking at California Service Center. there is an option that you can chose the vermont center, they processed most of the June filers they haven't got in to July Yet may be a few which i belive was the expedite onece. but don't worry we all will be fine all this wait just a few weeks more. we can do it if not we don't have choice we have to lol. it should be true beacuse even in "checking processing times it says they are working on May 28"

Comment

You must been looking at California Service Center. there is an option that you can chose the vermont center, they processed most of the June filers they haven't got in to July Yet may be a few which i belive was the expedite onece. but don't worry we all will be fine all this wait just a few weeks more. we can do it if not we don't have choice we have to lol. it should be true beacuse even in "checking processing times it says they are working on May 28"
                          ANY UPDATES YET? I CALLED USIS AND ASK THEM ABOUT OUR PAPER WORKS AND THE ONLY THING THEY SAID IS WE SHOULD RECIEVED ANYTHING ANYTHING FROM NOW TO DEC.17th.2012. and THEY SAID CALL THEM BACK ON DEC.17th if i dont recieve anything.. so crossing my fingers to get our noa2 btwen now to the 17th..

Comment

ANY UPDATES YET? I CALLED USIS AND ASK THEM ABOUT OUR PAPER WORKS AND THE ONLY THING THEY SAID IS WE SHOULD RECIEVED ANYTHING ANYTHING FROM NOW TO DEC.17th.2012. and THEY SAID CALL THEM BACK ON DEC.17th if i dont recieve anything.. so crossing my fingers to get our noa2 btwen now to the 17th..
                            NO Nothing Yet It is good that you called, hopefully sooooon!!!! I am realy tired of this waiting !!

Comment

NO Nothing Yet It is good that you called, hopefully sooooon!!!! I am realy tired of this waiting !!
                              ------------------

it says that CSC they are processing Aug.3.2012 and VSC is June 3.12..

Comment

------------------

it says that CSC they are processing Aug.3.2012 and VSC is June 3.12..
                                have you heared anything yet? I haven't

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X