Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided. Please use at your own risk. Do not post anything you don't want publicly visible.

Track greencard/visa apps
Immihelp Tracker
Help Others
Share Experiences
Instant Quotes & Purchase
Visitor Medical Insurance
Find
Travel Companion
Download Mobile Apps:   iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch App    Android App

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Post delays in VSC processing I129F/K1

Has anybody heard of or experienced delays in I-129f processing for K1 in Vermont service center....It seems that they are now processing June 14th 2011(??) applications.
    Has anybody got an approval and filed after that date?
    Just trying to test the validity of the reports I'm seeing on their website.

Thanks

Post Update on VSC delays in processing...

I talked to my attorney and this is what he seaid, verbatim:

"I have a case that I filed in October that has not been approved. I called
    USCIS in March to ask for an update since it had been over 5 months. Three weeks later I got a notice that the I-129F was being forwarded to the
    National Benefit Center in Lee's Summit, Missouri for faster processing....The last I-129F that I had approved was approved in December and it only took 4 months and 1 week, so, it may not be that long afterall."

Well, we can only hope....Now let's see a bunch of December and January filers get NOA2s this week....

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by SPARCLITE View Post
    Has anybody heard of or experienced delays in I-129f processing for K1 in Vermont service center....It seems that they are now processing June 14th 2011(??) applications.
    Has anybody got an approval and filed after that date?
    Just trying to test the validity of the reports I'm seeing on their website.

Thanks
    I filed on Nov. 30, 2011 and it was approved on March 27, 2012. I think those dates are misleading.

Quote Originally Posted by Behnam View Post
    I filed on Nov. 30, 2011 and it was approved on March 27, 2012. I think those dates are misleading.
    Thank you for sharing that makes me feel much better....I figured dates are little off.

Default VSC is back on track for K1 processing

Guys it's back to 5 months! It has been corrected from June 14th 2011 to 5 months!
    They did an update today!! yay!

According to Igor's list for K1 timelines, Vermont SC appears to have about 63% of all December application processed...January filers should be getting NOA2s any time now....

This just in.....Newly updated timeline (uploaded today) for VSC...data as of March 31, 2012

K1 still at 5 months...I guess there are no delays afterall....

Well it looks like VSC had slowed down a bit in the last 3 months...Non the less, both service centers still under 5 months....

Avg Days from NOA1 to NOA2

CSC : All Time AVG 112 days ; last 12 months 132 days ; Last 6 months 152 days and last 90 days 146 days on average to NOA2
    VSC : All Time AVG 110 days ; last 12 months 133 days ; Last 6 months 135 days and last 90 days 139 days on average to NOA2

Thumbs up

As of this morning VSC is reporting they are processing 1/9/2012 petitions....

Angry so stressed!

were waiting almost 8 mos for NO2 that really suckks, got NOA1 January 25, 2012, a week after I129-F was filed, i thought VSC has the quickiest processing times but its so dissapointing they've been the slowest, my fiance got an appointment at the office of the senator w/ the immigration staff, i hope that this step will help speed up our application process, its just were starting to have lots of arguments lately coz we r really stressed to d maxxxx, does anyone here is going thru the same pace?
    Last edited by anne2176; 09-13-2012 at 10:52 AM. Reason: forgot the date

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast