OCI Application Package checklist to be sent to Travisa Chicago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OCI Application Package checklist to be sent to Travisa Chicago

Is the latest checklist of the OCI application package available on this forum for Chicago?

Can I send the OCI and Travisa fees as well as the Citizenship Renunciation fees in one money order/cashier's check?

Earlier there were 2 copies required for all documents including the application(Part A & B). looks like there is only one set of the application form required. Do we need to send 2 copies of all documents?

Do I need to get the photocopies attested/notarized?

Regarding the Travisa Order form, do I need to fill out 2 Order forms for OCI and Renunciation?

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by lk1508 View Post
    Is the latest checklist of the OCI application package available on this forum for Chicago?

[ The check list of documents is generated automatically in the Travisa application process once you fill in the 'Order Form". The check list is case dependent for most part]

Can I send the OCI and Travisa fees as well as the Citizenship Renunciation fees in one money order/cashier's check?

[ Yes, once you fill in the order form all the fee are calculated and you will see the figure and you can send the entire amount thru one instrument]

Earlier there were 2 copies required for all documents including the application(Part A & B). looks like there is only one set of the application form required. Do we need to send 2 copies of all documents?

[One set of documents only]

Do I need to get the photocopies attested/notarized?

[No. But they want the applicant to self attest all of the photo copies]

Regarding the Travisa Order form, do I need to fill out 2 Order forms for OCI and Renunciation?

[No. Just one]

Thanks in advance.
    Hope this helps

Comment

Thanks

Thanks so much for the response.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...