Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Change of Status to F-1 applicants here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My case status is changed today 8/22/2012. it took exactly 2.5months
    Service center: california service center
    Case filed: 6/4/2012

Comment

• Originally posted by kho_031 View Post
      Could you please send the link again. I got I 787A without I-20. I do not have that much time to wait.
      Can we please get this link. Even I recieved my I-797 without the I20.

Thanks!!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by praveenarao View Post
      My case status is changed today 8/22/2012. it took exactly 2.5months
      Service center: california service center
      Case filed: 6/4/2012
      Hi, did you get your I20 along with I797? Thanks!!

Comment

• Originally posted by F1_VHS View Post
        Can we please get this link. Even I recieved my I-797 without the I20.

Thanks!!

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, did you get your I20 along with I797? Thanks!!
        Guys, Can someone please help here. Where is it mentioned that USCIS no longer sends I20 along with I-797? Thanks for your help.

Thanks
        -Umang

Comment

• Hi, is there anyone who got the approval after August 22 (the latest that I can read in this forum). I have applied on June 28th to VSC and still waiting for the approval. It will be very helpful.

Comment

• How many days it takes after Interview for student visa

Hello friends,

I am an Indian want know to know how many days it takes after interview for student visa if i am applying from Saudi Arabia

Comment

• Originally posted by msus2012 View Post
              Hi, is there anyone who got the approval after August 22 (the latest that I can read in this forum). I have applied on June 28th to VSC and still waiting for the approval. It will be very helpful.
              I have applied on june 13th to VSC still under initial review

Comment

• sukhdev urgent info required

hi all i want to know if somebody just entered in USA on f1 visa and willing to change his university and course so what is way because on f1 visa university name is written can a student change his university without informing his old university and join another university is any problem occur in his visa
                thanks

- - - Updated - - -

hi all i want to know if somebody just entered in USA on f1 visa and willing to change his university and course so what is way because on f1 visa university name is written can a student change his university without informing his old university and join another university is any problem occur in his visa
                thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by sayantani View Post
                  "hi thanks a lot for the information.I had filed on 23rd may and i have received the approval through e-mail by 30th july .The paper notice came yesterday.it took about 2.5 months and it was processed in the Vermont Service Center. .Best of luck ".

hi

this is prasad, i am in F2 visa, planning to change to F1, now got i20 for spring semister with full tuition wiver and assistantship for my ms, now where to send my paper application?, i live in chicago, but my school is in arkansas, do i need a lawyer or not?, please guide me about this, even you can send me to my mail id [email protected] for any information. thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by kprasad View Post
                    hi

this is prasad, i am in F2 visa, planning to change to F1, now got i20 for spring semister with full tuition wiver and assistantship for my ms, now where to send my paper application?, i live in chicago, but my school is in arkansas, do i need a lawyer or not?, please guide me about this, even you can send me to my mail id [email protected] for any information. thank you
                    Didn't your school give you the instructions? If the ISS at your school has not given you this information then ask for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by nehs View Post
                      Didn't your school give you the instructions? If the ISS at your school has not given you this information then ask for it.
                      i contact before they dont know any thing about it, telling me to apply form i 539 along with sevis fee, becos this is the first case for them, so please could you help me in this regard, anybody can send me reply to my email too, ([email protected]). appreciate your input in this regard.
                      thanks
                      prasad

Comment

• h4 to f1

Originally posted by praveenarao View Post
                        I have applied for COS H4 to F1.My case is filed on June 4th,2012. Its been almost 2months and the average time is 2.5months. But i got on-campus job and i got a call for assistantship job. I dont want miss that assistantship job But still my status is not changed.What can i do?Any one got approved who applied during early June 2012??Help reequired
                        Hello,
                        Did u apply to VSC, did u receive ny update yet?

Comment

• ELIS processing time

Originally posted by chaosgirl View Post
                          I filed for my COS to F1 on July 27th through the new online system, ELIS. Has anyone else filed through ELIS? Would be helpful to get an idea of the processing time. I heard from my school's international center that ELIS is super fast and that one applicant got this approval in 8 days. But you never know with these systems. For the most part, the processing times are unpredictable. Hoping to hear something soon! Would love to hear anyone else's experience.
                          Hi Choasgirl,
                          I was wondering how long it took you to get your approval?

Comment

• Hello All,

Is this thread still active? Anyone applied to COS from F2 to F1 through USCIS ELIS? Could you please share your experience. I applied on 12th Oct & Vermont center is processing my application.

Thank you!!

Comment

• You can start a new thread someone will reply.
                              No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Comment

• COS from B2 to F1

Hi,

I have applied for a COS from B2 to F1 on 14th February 2014, but still have not heard from the embassy. My school starts today and now I don't know the procedure ahead. My I-94 expires 28th June. Can anyone advise what to do in this case?

Anyone else who has applied in the same time frame?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X