Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided. Please use at your own risk. Do not post anything you don't want publicly visible.

Track greencard/visa apps
Immihelp Tracker
Help Others
Share Experiences
Instant Quotes & Purchase
Visitor Medical Insurance
Find
Travel Companion
Download Mobile Apps:   iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch App    Android App

Default Lost My Passport and i94

Hi,
    I really need your help!
    I just got married to a US citizen last August, am about to file my paperwork (i130 and i485) but I cannot do that cause I lost my passport that had my i94. I overstayed on my visa.
    What do i need to do to get my paperwork going.? I have a police report but someone today me that it is not enough.
    Please help me am desperate.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by ozyrocks View Post
    Hi,
    I really need your help!
    I just got married to a US citizen last August, am about to file my paperwork (i130 and i485) but I cannot do that cause I lost my passport that had my i94. I overstayed on my visa.
    What do i need to do to get my paperwork going.? I have a police report but someone today me that it is not enough.
    Please help me am desperate.
    Thank you
    There is a form you can file with the USCIS to get a copy of the I-94 to prove you legal entry to the US. That is all you need to prove legal entry into US.
    Good Luck.

Default Thanks Daru786

Thanks for your help. The form I need to fill out, is it the i102 and wont I get into trouble with that since I am now just applying for the i130 and i485?
    Thanks