Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting for passport h1b stamping in delhi

HI EVERYONE,
    I GAVE H1B VISA STAMPING INTERVIEW ON 18TH APRIL 2012, THE VISA OFFICER TOOK MY PASSPORT AND THEN HE STARTED TALKING TO HIS COLLEAGUE FOR About 10 minutes, then he came back to me and APOLOGIZE FOR THE DELAY, HE SAID EVERYTHING IS OK FROM MY SIDE, THERE WAS SOME MISTAKE IN APPROVAL NOTICE, THEN HE TOLD ME THAT YOU CAN GO HOME AND WE WILL SEND OUR PASSPORT WITHIN 5 WORKING DAYS.

ITS BEEN 25 DAYS AND I HAVE NO CLUE WHATS GOING ON, I CHECKED WITH VFS AND THEY TELL ME ITS UNDER PROCESSING WITH US EMBASSY.

CAN ANYONE HELP ME OR SUGGEST ME WHAT TO DO AS I AM FEAR OF LOOSING MY JOB IN USA AS THE EMPLOYER CANNOT WAIT FOR ME ANYMORE, PLZ HELP?????????? :-(

There is nothing much anyone in the forum can do. If your application has gone into admin processing, then you have to wait until it gets cleared. You are not alone. There are lot of similar cases where the VO mentioned that everything is good but later the application went into admin process. Waiting to hear back from the consulate is the only option. Search and read the posts on 221g / admin processing.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Got my passport :-)

Hi Guys,
      I got my passport with visa on 7th may 2012. I would say be patient and it will come :-)

I was lill worried about my passport, now i am little emotional that i have to leave India :-(

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X