Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't find Naturalization Certificate...Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't find Naturalization Certificate...Help!

Hi everyone - I currently have a PIO card and would like to apply for an OCI. I must have sent a copy of the Naturalization Certificate when I had applied for the PIO card two years ago but can't seem to find it now. Strangely I was able to locate my wife's Naturalization certificate. What are my options? It looks like to change from a PIO to OCI, a copy of the Naturalization Certificate needs to be submitted? Thanks much.

Originally posted by g2mimmi View Post
    Hi everyone - I currently have a PIO card and would like to apply for an OCI. I must have sent a copy of the Naturalization Certificate when I had applied for the PIO card two years ago but can't seem to find it now. Strangely I was able to locate my wife's Naturalization certificate. What are my options? It looks like to change from a PIO to OCI, a copy of the Naturalization Certificate needs to be submitted? Thanks much.
    Here is what search yielded. . A copy of the certificate is indeed needed for applying for OCI. But you would need a replacement anyway if you can not find your original.

N-565, Application for Replacement Naturalization/Citizenship Document

Download Form N-565 (153KB PDF)
    Download Instructions for Form N-565 (727KB PDF)

Purpose of Form :
    To apply for a replacement Declaration of Intention, Naturalization Certificate, Certificate of Citizenship, or Repatriation Certificate, or to apply for a special certificate of naturalization as a U.S. citizen to be recognized by a foreign country.
    Number of Pages :
    Form 2; Instructions 3.
    Edition Date :
    07/08/11. Previous editions accepted.
    Where to File :
    File with either the USCIS Nebraska or Texas Service Center, depending on the State where you live. See the form's instructions for specific filing information.

Filing Fee :
    $345
    Special Instructions :
    **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X