Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C1/D and B2 Visa Holder

Hi all,

I hold valid C1/D and B2 visas. My question is: can I enter a US port (Houston) and then use my B2 visa for a vacation in the US?
    Or do I need to leave the country, enter Mexico or Canada, spend a day and then enter the US from there using my B2 visa?

Your help is really appreciated.
    thanks,

Originally posted by piplanih View Post
    Hi all,

I hold valid C1/D and B2 visas. My question is: can I enter a US port (Houston) and then use my B2 visa for a vacation in the US?
    Or do I need to leave the country, enter Mexico or Canada, spend a day and then enter the US from there using my B2 visa?

Your help is really appreciated.
    thanks,
    Again regarding my exploring about C1D visas I could tell some information's regarding this

If you are currently working for Cruise company and you would like to spend vacation in Houston (this is how I spend vacation in Houston last months) they will adjust all necesary documents for you and you will be able to spend vacation in US on B2 visa. The immigration officer gives you max 29 days on your I 94
    If you are not working for Cruise company and you have C1D and B2 visa you have to adjust documents, meaning you have to contact US embassy in your country
    I don't know how it goes but they should know all the necessary information's

I have all these information's since I was doing some exploring on this subject

Comment

US stay with valid C1/D and B2 visa

Hello!

My father is a Captain in Merchant Navy on a C1/D visa and is currently at a port near NY. He is expected to complete his contract and sign off in the next few days. He also has a valid B1/B2 visa. Is he allowed to visit me (I live in Philadelphia) in US once he signs off from the vessel? Is there a stipulated duration he can stay in US? Could you please help me with the immigration process in case he needs to use his B1/B2 visa for his stay?

Thanks!
      Mrinalini

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X