delays in VSC processing I129F/K1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• delays in VSC processing I129F/K1

Has anybody heard of or experienced delays in I-129f processing for K1 in Vermont service center....It seems that they are now processing June 14th 2011(??) applications.
    Has anybody got an approval and filed after that date?
    Just trying to test the validity of the reports I'm seeing on their website.

Thanks

Update on VSC delays in processing...

I talked to my attorney and this is what he seaid, verbatim:

"I have a case that I filed in October that has not been approved. I called
    USCIS in March to ask for an update since it had been over 5 months. Three weeks later I got a notice that the I-129F was being forwarded to the
    National Benefit Center in Lee's Summit, Missouri for faster processing....The last I-129F that I had approved was approved in December and it only took 4 months and 1 week, so, it may not be that long afterall."

Well, we can only hope....Now let's see a bunch of December and January filers get NOA2s this week....

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by SPARCLITE View Post
      Has anybody heard of or experienced delays in I-129f processing for K1 in Vermont service center....It seems that they are now processing June 14th 2011(??) applications.
      Has anybody got an approval and filed after that date?
      Just trying to test the validity of the reports I'm seeing on their website.

Thanks
      I filed on Nov. 30, 2011 and it was approved on March 27, 2012. I think those dates are misleading.

Comment

Originally posted by Behnam View Post
        I filed on Nov. 30, 2011 and it was approved on March 27, 2012. I think those dates are misleading.
        Thank you for sharing that makes me feel much better....I figured dates are little off.

Comment

VSC is back on track for K1 processing

Guys it's back to 5 months! It has been corrected from June 14th 2011 to 5 months!
          They did an update today!! yay!

Comment

According to Igor's list for K1 timelines, Vermont SC appears to have about 63% of all December application processed...January filers should be getting NOA2s any time now....

Comment

This just in.....Newly updated timeline (uploaded today) for VSC...data as of March 31, 2012

K1 still at 5 months...I guess there are no delays afterall....

Comment

Well it looks like VSC had slowed down a bit in the last 3 months...Non the less, both service centers still under 5 months....

Avg Days from NOA1 to NOA2

CSC : All Time AVG 112 days ; last 12 months 132 days ; Last 6 months 152 days and last 90 days 146 days on average to NOA2
                VSC : All Time AVG 110 days ; last 12 months 133 days ; Last 6 months 135 days and last 90 days 139 days on average to NOA2

Comment

As of this morning VSC is reporting they are processing 1/9/2012 petitions....

Comment

so stressed!

were waiting almost 8 mos for NO2 that really suckks, got NOA1 January 25, 2012, a week after I129-F was filed, i thought VSC has the quickiest processing times but its so dissapointing they've been the slowest, my fiance got an appointment at the office of the senator w/ the immigration staff, i hope that this step will help speed up our application process, its just were starting to have lots of arguments lately coz we r really stressed to d maxxxx, does anyone here is going thru the same pace?
                    Last edited by anne2176; 09-13-2012, 10:52 AM. Reason: forgot the date

Comment

hellowww!!! 5 mos????

how can u say its 5 mos when we filed it January 18 till now we havent got the NOA2??? better they tolld us that we dont have a chance w/NOA2 at least we can go to 2nd option which is marrying me here
                      or watsoever.... if we only knew that this will take long... we shud have marry here last year, were so inlove and we have a true realtionship but cnt they see it?? its the same compared in the philippines when it comes to govt processing...maybe they shud tell us if they want money so we can give them. its really hard waiting for something or nothing hello.... cant live w/o my husband, hes everything to me and my life is already settled w/him. i dnt want this arguments or stressed afflicting us.

Comment

Originally posted by anne2176 View Post
                        were waiting almost 8 mos for NO2 that really suckks, got NOA1 January 25, 2012, a week after I129-F was filed, i thought VSC has the quickiest processing times but its so dissapointing they've been the slowest, my fiance got an appointment at the office of the senator w/ the immigration staff, i hope that this step will help speed up our application process, its just were starting to have lots of arguments lately coz we r really stressed to d maxxxx, does anyone here is going thru the same pace?
                        Call customer service and let them look into ur case. Vermont is processing march ending right now. Got my noa 2 approved on sept 20th. Nao1 was march 23

Comment

ugh

I just got off the phone with USCIS and they said they are just finishing up 2/27/2012 petitions at the Vermont Center. I have only recieved my NOA1 5/15/2012, I explained that I was eager to find out any information on my case..... she read to me what I had already read from the website. She told me the 5 months was only a goal it could take longer ..... (thats when I heard my bubble pop).... SO! I was wondering if anyone had a real timeline from a case of their own, so I could get an idea when and what to expect. My fiance and myself have been dating for 3 years and are very much in love and want to start sharing our lives together. Now we feel like we have ran into a dead end, we are afraid to travel to visit each other while our case is pending. I am from the states and he is a Canadian, does any one have a familiar case.....

Thanks!

Comment

*grumble

Originally posted by Patientlywaiting View Post
                            I just got off the phone with USCIS and they said they are just finishing up 2/27/2012 petitions at the Vermont Center. I have only recieved my NOA1 5/15/2012, I explained that I was eager to find out any information on my case..... she read to me what I had already read from the website. She told me the 5 months was only a goal it could take longer ..... (thats when I heard my bubble pop).... SO! I was wondering if anyone had a real timeline from a case of their own, so I could get an idea when and what to expect. My fiance and myself have been dating for 3 years and are very much in love and want to start sharing our lives together. Now we feel like we have ran into a dead end, we are afraid to travel to visit each other while our case is pending. I am from the states and he is a Canadian, does any one have a familiar case.....

Thanks!
                            Took me weeks (even though sent priority) to get any response and that my case was being forwarded to the Vermont center. Their date they have marked is July 2nd (although sent in weeks earlier). Havent received any notification whatsoever except the "Initial Review" on my case status.
                            Was really hoping for more updates, Wife to be is Canadian, I'm American..... was hoping that would help but apparently not.
                            We're just getting frustrated, she's thinking of just coming here on her visitor visa and staying until the I-129F goes through. Not sure if this is a good idea or not but the lack of updates is upsetting her. We almost sent in a small encyclopedia of information, there's no way we missed anything along with about 20 dated pictures.

Comment

Grr ugh

Originally posted by james9999 View Post
                              Took me weeks (even though sent priority) to get any response and that my case was being forwarded to the Vermont center. Their date they have marked is July 2nd (although sent in weeks earlier). Havent received any notification whatsoever except the "Initial Review" on my case status.
                              Was really hoping for more updates, Wife to be is Canadian, I'm American..... was hoping that would help but apparently not.
                              We're just getting frustrated, she's thinking of just coming here on her visitor visa and staying until the I-129F goes through. Not sure if this is a good idea or not but the lack of updates is upsetting her. We almost sent in a small encyclopedia of information, there's no way we missed anything along with about 20 dated pictures.
                              It has been 5 months and 5 days and no I have not received anything else since the NOA1. I am curious to how much longer are we suppose to patiently wait....
                              We are frustrated as well, we feel like our lives together is on hold until we hear or receive anything from anyone. We are entering winter months and I don't want him to be traveling to an interview in the middle of a blizzard. November 16 will be 6 months for us, and I hope we hear something before then.... but my fiance said not to hold my breath. How can we try to even live or plan a life when we are put on hold and not hear or receive anything???? I hope you receive something soon, I will post any kind of updates or news I receive.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X