Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difference between L1B Blanket and L1B Individual

Hi All,

I want to know what exactly is the difference between L1B- Blanket and L1B- Individual.

I know there is processing difference between these 2 visa, so what I want to know is why some people's L1-B Blanket visa get rejected and they have been asked to apply for L1-B Individual not L1-B Balnket by VO.

Looking forward to your replies.

Regards,
    Hemant

See if this helps you

Immihelp has L1B Blanket information at:
    https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visas/l1/

The Blanket L-1 is a procedure whereby a very large company can pre-qualify to transfer L-1 employees. Once the Blanket L-1 is approved, the company has the flexibility to transfer people to the U.S. quickly and on short notice without having to file a petition with INS. Instead, a special form is submitted to the U.S. consulate abroad to grant the individual an L-1 visa to enter.

The basic employer requirements for the Blanket L-1 are :

1) U.S. office for at least one year,

2) Three or more branches, subsidiaries, or affiliates,

3) One of the following: (a) U.S. annual sales of $25 million, (b) U.S. workforce of 1000, or (c) at least 10 L-1 petition approvals in the past year.

The employee requirements are the same as for other L-1s except that specialized-knowledge workers must be professionals to use the blanket admission procedure.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X