| * Please select
- World War I (April 6, 1917-November 11, 1918)
- World War II (September 1, 1939-December 31, 1946)
- Korea (June 25, 1950-July 1, 1955)
- Vietnam (February 28, 1961-October 15, 1978)
- Persian Gulf (August 2, 1990-April 11, 1991), Or
- On or after September 11, 2001)
Note: You must have been
married to and living with your U.S. citizen spouse at the time
of his/her death.
- A member of the U.S. Armed Forces.
- An employee or an individual under contract to the U.S.
- An employee of an American institution of research
recognized by the Attorney General.
- An employee of an American-owned firm or corporation
engaged in the development of foreign trade and commerce for the
- An employee of a public international organization of
which the United States is a member by law or treaty.
- A person who performs ministerial or priestly functions
for a religious denomination or an interdenominational
organization with a valid presence in the United States.
AND, You will be
proceeding to join your spouse whose work abroad under orders of
the qualifying employer will continue for at least 1 year after
the date you will be naturalized. Form N-400 should be filed
prior to departing.