Form Sections Guide
- Personal Information
- Address and Phone Information
- Passport Information
- Travel Information
- Travel Companions Information
- Previous U.S. Travel Information
- U.S. Point of Contact Information
- Family Information: Relatives
- Family Information: Spouse
- Present Work/Education/Training
- Previous Work/Education/Training
- Additional Work/Education/Training
- Security and Background
- Medical and Health Information
- Criminal Information
- Security Information
- Immigration Law Violation Info
- Miscellaneous Information
- Sponsoring Parents Visitors Visa
- Student/Exchange Visa
- Temporary Worker Visa
- Crew Visa
- Upload Photo
- Prepaper of Application
- Confirmation Page
- Thank You
DS-160 Form Guide: Travel Companions Information
Are there other person traveling with you?
Answer 'Yes' or 'No'.
You should answer Yes to this question if you are traveling with family, as part of an organized tour, or as part of a performing group or athletic team. You do not need to list individuals who are traveling with you for the purposes of employment with the same employer.
You enter only the names of close family members (such as your spouse and minor children) who will be traveling with you. You can prepare a family/group application once you are done with the first applicant's application. All of you will be interviewed at the same time.
If you answer " No", no further question. If you answer 'Yes',
Are you traveling as part of a group or organization?
If you answer Yes, enter group name;
If you answer No:
Surnames of Person Traveling With You
Given Names of Person Traveling With You
Relationship with person
- Surnames of Person Traveling With You