Welcome, Guest | My Profile | Tracker Home |
Retaining Greencard Experience     All experiences
Experience Home

Ejobotodo     07/10/2016 14:22 PM

If you are filing as an individual because you and/or your conditional resident child were battered or subjected to extreme cruelty, submit:
1. Evidence of the abuse, such as copies of reports or official records issued by police, courts, medical personnel, school officials, clergy, social workers, and other social service agency personnel. You may also submit any legal documents relating to an order of protection against the abuser or relating to any legal steps you may have taken to end the abuse. You may also submit evidence that you sought safe haven in a shelter for the abused or similar refuge, as well as photographs evidencing your injuries; and
2. A copy of your divorce decree, if your marriage was terminated by divorce on grounds of physical abuse or extreme
Pls can some one explain the first sentence to me I wanna remove my condition but I can't have my abusive spouse sign d divorce documents because of a no contact order against her.. Can I remove my condition without a divorce?? I have all paper work for d police n d court.. pls I need u guys response

 Reply  Subscribe

Disclaimer: Please note that the views presented above are from individual visitors to our website and we do not endorse them in any way and you should interpret them at entirely your own risk as we are not liable or responsible in any manner for you using any of the information presented above. Your individual experiences may vary and you should not take any decision solely based on the views posted here by the visitors to our website.

Atlas America Insurance Visitors Insurance Safe Travels for Visitors to the USA Insurance