Welcome, Guest | My Profile | Tracker Home |
Travel to India Experience     All experiences
Experience Home

ehlert     09/29/2016 04:54 AM

Hi All,
I am a German national and my wife is Indian. Is there any possibility that i can get a Indian tourist dependent visa for multiple entry. Since normally i get tourist visa for 6 months for single entry but some one told me that i can get for one year and multiple entries based on my wife's passport. Has any one any information about this.
Thanx in advance.


 Reply  Subscribe

Liberty48     02/02/2018 18:43 PM

Get an OCI, It valid for life to travel as many times. You have to renew at 50 though.


Disclaimer: Please note that the views presented above are from individual visitors to our website and we do not endorse them in any way and you should interpret them at entirely your own risk as we are not liable or responsible in any manner for you using any of the information presented above. Your individual experiences may vary and you should not take any decision solely based on the views posted here by the visitors to our website.

Atlas America Insurance Visitors Insurance Safe Travels for Visitors to the USA Insurance