Welcome, Guest | My Profile | Tracker Home |
UK Visa Experience     All experiences
Experience Home

jermaine     10/12/2016 08:05 AM

hello?my wife is in uk but we are planning to be legally married this year.she is currently staying with her parents and she is at college and also doing party time job.She is a holder of indefinate leave to remain visa.she wants me to come to uk.My aunt is also in uk,she stays alone ,she has indefinate leave to remain.She also wants me to come to uk.My question is what would be the easier way to get a visa to apply thru my aunt's name or my wife's name?please assist

 Reply  Subscribe

Disclaimer: Please note that the views presented above are from individual visitors to our website and we do not endorse them in any way and you should interpret them at entirely your own risk as we are not liable or responsible in any manner for you using any of the information presented above. Your individual experiences may vary and you should not take any decision solely based on the views posted here by the visitors to our website.

Atlas America Insurance Visitors Insurance Safe Travels for Visitors to the USA Insurance