Welcome, Guest | My Profile | Tracker Home |
E/L Spouse Work Permit Experience     All experiences
Experience Home

visa145     05/20/2017 07:19 AM

Hi there,

I have an approved I-140. I would like to apply for H4-EAD for my wife, but she is in India at the moment. Can I go ahead and apply for H4-EAD or does she needs to be in US to apply for it.


 Reply  Subscribe

Disclaimer: Please note that the views presented above are from individual visitors to our website and we do not endorse them in any way and you should interpret them at entirely your own risk as we are not liable or responsible in any manner for you using any of the information presented above. Your individual experiences may vary and you should not take any decision solely based on the views posted here by the visitors to our website.

Atlas America Insurance Visitors Insurance Safe Travels for Visitors to the USA Insurance