Welcome, Guest | My Profile | Tracker Home |
Surrender Certificate Experience     All experiences
Experience Home

jven2017     07/19/2017 23:14 PM

I am trying to get surrender certificate. I have lost both my expired and invalid Indian passport as well as my US naturalization certificate. I can get the police report for the lost passport. But is there anything else I can use in place of naturalization certificate. I do have copies of my lost Indian passport and valid and current US passport. I know I can apply for a replacement Naturalization Certificate. But that can take up to 6 months. I want to get the surrender certificate soon so that I can apply for tourist visa.

Please advise.

 Reply  Subscribe

arkaa     02/28/2019 16:37 PM



Disclaimer: Please note that the views presented above are from individual visitors to our website and we do not endorse them in any way and you should interpret them at entirely your own risk as we are not liable or responsible in any manner for you using any of the information presented above. Your individual experiences may vary and you should not take any decision solely based on the views posted here by the visitors to our website.

Atlas America Insurance Visitors Insurance Safe Travels for Visitors to the USA Insurance