Welcome, Guest | My Profile | Tracker Home |
Adoption Based Greencard Experience     All experiences
Experience Home

Shook000     08/25/2017 07:26 AM

My adopted mother adopted me in Africa when I was 16 and I came to the states at 21 I am now 25
I want to obtain my citizenship but she does not want to help me what can I do?????!??

 Reply  Subscribe

santafe     09/13/2017 01:43 AM

if you have your green card and pay your taxes that is very easy, just go to USCIS.gov and get the n400 form, read and follow the steps good luck.


Shook000     09/13/2017 12:02 PM

No I don't have a green card but legally I can obtain one because she is a citizen right?


santafe     09/13/2017 13:57 PM

What is your legal status ??


santafe     09/13/2017 14:17 PM

Look just take all the papers about your adoption and get a immigration lawyer, maybe you already have the citizenship or you have the green card or other option is go to USCIS office and talk with IO about your case..

Go as soon as posible.


Disclaimer: Please note that the views presented above are from individual visitors to our website and we do not endorse them in any way and you should interpret them at entirely your own risk as we are not liable or responsible in any manner for you using any of the information presented above. Your individual experiences may vary and you should not take any decision solely based on the views posted here by the visitors to our website.

Atlas America Insurance Visitors Insurance Safe Travels for Visitors to the USA Insurance