Welcome, Guest | My Profile | Tracker Home |
India Visa Experience     All experiences
Experience Home

dg123     04/03/2018 06:44 AM

Could anyone help with following scenarios? I need to confirm before i decide to take British citizenship for my daughter.

I and my daughter (12 years old)holding UK Passport (British National) and my wife holding Indian passport( Indian National). Because of of some personal reason (parents health issue) my wife and daughter need to go back to India immediately permanently (may be for 5-6 years).

Now if my daughter OCI card in progress stage (after application it will take 2-3 months) , then what type of VISA she needs to that legally should able to go to school in India while OCI in progress?

I thought its entry Visa , however in the "document required" section of VFS site is asking to submit letter of recommendation(on letter headed paper from the employer of the person holding the Employment visa ). However she is travelling with her mother(Indian national), how can I get such document?

or some different type of VISA is needed(for admission into secondary school)?

Please help.

 Reply  Subscribe

Disclaimer: Please note that the views presented above are from individual visitors to our website and we do not endorse them in any way and you should interpret them at entirely your own risk as we are not liable or responsible in any manner for you using any of the information presented above. Your individual experiences may vary and you should not take any decision solely based on the views posted here by the visitors to our website.

Atlas America Insurance Visitors Insurance Safe Travels for Visitors to the USA Insurance