Welcome, Guest | My Profile | Tracker Home |
Replace Greencard Experience     All experiences
Experience Home

Nathalie Gonzales     08/13/2019 14:57 PM

I got my approval notice letter for my adjustment of status yesterday (08-12-19). and I noticed my full name that indicated on the letter is wrong. I haven't receive my actual green card yet. Is there any way I can change immediately? who had an same experience?? what you guys did? next year month of January we're having a vacation Im kinda worried because my passport is different from my greencard. It might be.

please help me guys

 Reply  Subscribe

Adi2905     08/15/2019 13:34 PM

Just wait for GC and if you found any error you need to file I-90.


Disclaimer: Please note that the views presented above are from individual visitors to our website and we do not endorse them in any way and you should interpret them at entirely your own risk as we are not liable or responsible in any manner for you using any of the information presented above. Your individual experiences may vary and you should not take any decision solely based on the views posted here by the visitors to our website.

Atlas America Insurance Visitors Insurance Safe Travels for Visitors to the USA Insurance