Welcome, Guest | My Profile | Tracker Home |
Family Based Greencard Experience     All experiences
Experience Home

mr.coolboy     08/25/2019 14:26 PM

Hi ...if we are sending I765 and I131 together.....can we submit just one g-1145 form or we need to submit 2 ?

Also can we submit all forms related to i765 and i131 in one envelope and combine them or we need to keep them in separate envelopes?

 Reply  Subscribe

shan1727     08/28/2019 00:47 AM

You can submit one g-1145 form.

Yes you should send all forms in one packet.


Disclaimer: Please note that the views presented above are from individual visitors to our website and we do not endorse them in any way and you should interpret them at entirely your own risk as we are not liable or responsible in any manner for you using any of the information presented above. Your individual experiences may vary and you should not take any decision solely based on the views posted here by the visitors to our website.

Atlas America Insurance Visitors Insurance Safe Travels for Visitors to the USA Insurance