Welcome, Guest | My Profile | Tracker Home |
H1B, H4 Visa Experience     All experiences
Experience Home

Trishagupt08     09/15/2019 14:10 PM

Hi everyone,

Recently I have been received 221g blue slip. This is my first h1b and I have not travelled yet. What happens to my h1b if I change my employer before stamping when 221g is still in process?? If my new employer is ready to sponsor for h1b is it possible or should I again go through lottery system??

 Reply  Subscribe

desiamigo     09/16/2019 15:30 PM

you need to work on H1B for at least one day to be eligible for H1 transfer. If you haven't worked on H1B then you need to go through lottery again for new H1B with new employer.


Trishagupt08     09/18/2019 04:47 AM

Are you sure that I need to go to lottery system again?? Because as far as I have researched in every website they have given as if I have not worked on h1b in current employer then new employer should apply for cap-exempt..all other procedures will be same but only thing is there won't to lottery system..


akhilge     10/04/2019 15:58 PM

I am sure its cap exempt if you transfer visa before your I-797 start date. After your start date your sttaus is already converted from F1 to H1b and you would require paystubs to transfer visa


Disclaimer: Please note that the views presented above are from individual visitors to our website and we do not endorse them in any way and you should interpret them at entirely your own risk as we are not liable or responsible in any manner for you using any of the information presented above. Your individual experiences may vary and you should not take any decision solely based on the views posted here by the visitors to our website.

Atlas America Insurance Visitors Insurance Safe Travels for Visitors to the USA Insurance