Welcome, Guest | My Profile | Tracker Home |
EAD (Work Permit) Experience     All experiences
Experience Home

Dreamernyc     09/17/2019 14:01 PM

Hey all,

Is it ok travel overseas with the AP ( EAD combo ) ?!


 Reply  Subscribe

ygo     09/17/2019 20:19 PM

Hi Dreamernyc, It's not advisable. You can be refused entry. I come from Africa, and a friend from my country was denied reentry. Wait for your green card. It's the safest. Your attorney will tell you you can travel abroad with the advanced parole but it could be dangerous. The only person who has automatic 're entry is an American citizen. So please, please wait. Thanks.


Jnp1999     09/18/2019 12:51 PM

As long as you don't have criminal you are fine with AP. if you have pending adjustment. you are perfectly safe to travel. but don't stay for more than three weeks.


Disclaimer: Please note that the views presented above are from individual visitors to our website and we do not endorse them in any way and you should interpret them at entirely your own risk as we are not liable or responsible in any manner for you using any of the information presented above. Your individual experiences may vary and you should not take any decision solely based on the views posted here by the visitors to our website.

Atlas America Insurance Visitors Insurance Safe Travels for Visitors to the USA Insurance