Welcome, Guest | My Profile | Tracker Home |
USA Student Visa(F1,F2,J1,J2, M1, M2) Experience     All experiences
Experience Home

Guest- ()     01/05/2012 13:52 PM

I have a problem whose solution i couldn’t find, so i decided to put on my question.

I had a backlog in B tech ECE(2004 – 2008), but i was working as a graphic designer from 2 years. Recently i got married and my husband he got H1B visa in USA and wants to settle there..

He wants to take me on student visa.. I didn’t tell him the truth.. Can i study with backlogs.

I was interested in designing.. Can I get courses on designing.

 Reply  Subscribe

Disclaimer: Please note that the views presented above are from individual visitors to our website and we do not endorse them in any way and you should interpret them at entirely your own risk as we are not liable or responsible in any manner for you using any of the information presented above. Your individual experiences may vary and you should not take any decision solely based on the views posted here by the visitors to our website.

Liaison Continent Insurance Visitors Insurance Inbound USA Insurance