Welcome, Guest | My Profile | Tracker Home |
Newcomer to USA Experience     All experiences
Experience Home

Poornima- ()     08/12/2011 19:47 PM


Just wanted to share this information. May be useful for someone. I came to USA in H4 category. Only recently i came to know that H4 are eligible to get an Identification card in California though they are not eligible for getting SSN. It is good to have a state identification card rather than carrying the passport everywhere.

- Poornima

 Reply  Subscribe

tilak.mishra     03/10/2013 07:04 AM

Thanks, Poornima for sharing this :-)


Disclaimer: Please note that the views presented above are from individual visitors to our website and we do not endorse them in any way and you should interpret them at entirely your own risk as we are not liable or responsible in any manner for you using any of the information presented above. Your individual experiences may vary and you should not take any decision solely based on the views posted here by the visitors to our website.

Atlas America Insurance Visitors Insurance Safe Travels for Visitors to the USA Insurance