Welcome, Guest | My Profile | Tracker Home |
Newcomer to USA Experience     All experiences
Experience Home

Anarveka- ()     05/20/2012 15:55 PM


I got married recently and moved to US on H4.My husband is working on H1B and I don't have a SSN.I have a NRE account back in India having balance more than $ 10k.
I want to know if this matters when we file our tax return ? or it is mandatory only for US citizens ?
Can any one please guide.

 Reply  Subscribe

Disclaimer: Please note that the views presented above are from individual visitors to our website and we do not endorse them in any way and you should interpret them at entirely your own risk as we are not liable or responsible in any manner for you using any of the information presented above. Your individual experiences may vary and you should not take any decision solely based on the views posted here by the visitors to our website.

Atlas America Insurance Visitors Insurance Safe Travels for Visitors to the USA Insurance