Welcome, Guest | My Profile | Tracker Home |
Choosing University Experience     All experiences
Experience Home

customer- ()     11/18/2008 21:57 PM

Hi I am working on H1B in US currently and would be joining school this fall as student. I have following questions regarding switching Visa from H1 to F1 :

1. Do I need to go back to my home country - India to get Visa Transfer from H1 to F1 ? If yes then how safe is that or if now then is there an alternate way to get F1 stamped ? Canada, Mexico ?

2. What is the normal processing time for F1 visa completion formalities ?

 Reply  Subscribe

Disclaimer: Please note that the views presented above are from individual visitors to our website and we do not endorse them in any way and you should interpret them at entirely your own risk as we are not liable or responsible in any manner for you using any of the information presented above. Your individual experiences may vary and you should not take any decision solely based on the views posted here by the visitors to our website.

Atlas America Insurance Visitors Insurance Safe Travels for Visitors to the USA Insurance