Welcome, Guest | My Profile | Tracker Home |
Schengen Visa Experience     All experiences
Experience Home

anahita     10/24/2014 15:18 PM

Hello. I am an Iranian Phd student in the us. My sister is going to go to Germany for a short business trip. I am really willing to go there and visit her for one week. I heard that in some cases, we can send our passport to embassy for visa process. Or I should get a appointment and do the process in person ??

 Reply  Subscribe

Disclaimer: Please note that the views presented above are from individual visitors to our website and we do not endorse them in any way and you should interpret them at entirely your own risk as we are not liable or responsible in any manner for you using any of the information presented above. Your individual experiences may vary and you should not take any decision solely based on the views posted here by the visitors to our website.

Atlas America Insurance Visitors Insurance Safe Travels for Visitors to the USA Insurance