Welcome, Guest | My Profile | Tracker Home |
Re-Entry Permit Experience     All experiences
Experience Home

[email protected]     03/19/2015 10:14 AM

hi I have family member who's kid is GC holder, and currently over see for spiritual treatment 2 weeks from now it will be one year, and his parent never apply for his traveling document can he still get in US with out any issues.

 Reply  Subscribe

Disclaimer: Please note that the views presented above are from individual visitors to our website and we do not endorse them in any way and you should interpret them at entirely your own risk as we are not liable or responsible in any manner for you using any of the information presented above. Your individual experiences may vary and you should not take any decision solely based on the views posted here by the visitors to our website.

Atlas America Insurance Visitors Insurance Safe Travels for Visitors to the USA Insurance