Welcome, Guest | My Profile | Tracker Home |
UK Visa Experience     All experiences
Experience Home

hbb123     05/23/2016 08:07 AM

Hey! Can someone please guide me whether I can travel to the UK on a visit visa in order to study a short course, at a private academy for 30 days? Since, on the official uk govt it says that a person is eligible to study for 30 days at an independent school whilst on visit visa?

Also, do i mention that i am going to study on the visit visa application? The private school does not issue sponsorship letters and I can not even book a place without paying in advance which will not be refunded, if the visa is unfortunately refused to me.

Please guide me on this!!

 Reply  Subscribe

Disclaimer: Please note that the views presented above are from individual visitors to our website and we do not endorse them in any way and you should interpret them at entirely your own risk as we are not liable or responsible in any manner for you using any of the information presented above. Your individual experiences may vary and you should not take any decision solely based on the views posted here by the visitors to our website.

Atlas America Insurance Visitors Insurance Safe Travels for Visitors to the USA Insurance