Welcome, Guest | My Profile | Tracker Home |
Schengen Visa Experience     All experiences
Experience Home

sariabuz     05/27/2016 13:52 PM

Hi, I'm going to apply for a student visa for Belgium. However I need to apply through other country. And they ask me to bring medical certificate. I have herpes and hpv which will be visible in my blood test. Is it problem for Schengen visa? Please help me.

 Reply  Subscribe

ravana     11/22/2016 06:07 AM

Hey mate, I am as well planning to apply for student visa in Germnay, hoping Schengen countries rules are almost the same. I also have Herpes 2 and HPV. Could you please share me you experience. HPV won;t be a problem coz they won;t do HPV test in blood. Herpes they might do, but still is not routinely done. ( usually done are HIV, Hepatitis, Syphilis, Gonorrohea) . But still i got to be sure before wasting my time. Your experience would help me alot.... thanks


Disclaimer: Please note that the views presented above are from individual visitors to our website and we do not endorse them in any way and you should interpret them at entirely your own risk as we are not liable or responsible in any manner for you using any of the information presented above. Your individual experiences may vary and you should not take any decision solely based on the views posted here by the visitors to our website.

Atlas America Insurance Visitors Insurance Safe Travels for Visitors to the USA Insurance