For visitors, travel, student and other international travel medical insurance.

Visit or call +1 (866) INSUBUY or +1 (972) 985-4400

Advance Parole

All Experiences
Fields marked as * are required.

Subject is required.

Comment is required.

By submitting this post, you agree to Terms of Use.

Experience is successfully added.

Advance parole.
I live here in USA for 13 years with overstayed visitor VISA B1. II got married to US citizen just last year 2018. She abused me. , domestic violence, . I filled for vawa with my lawyer. I got a combo work authorization card with serves as i 512.ADVANCE PAROLE. I would love to go to Nigeria my country to visit family but i.m scared to leave USA when my i485 and i360 are still pending with immigration... please some advice ..
All Replies (4)



Disclaimer: Please note that the experiences presented are submitted by visitors to our website. Individuals’ experiences may vary, and you should interpret each individual’s experience at your own risk. Do not make a decision solely based on an experience posted here. We do not endorse any individuals’ experiences, and we are not liable or responsible for consequences stemming from your use of the information presented within any individual’s experience.