For visitors, travel, student and other international travel medical insurance.

Visit or call +1 (866) INSUBUY or +1 (972) 985-4400

Re-Entry Permit

All Experiences
Fields marked as * are required.

Subject is required.

Comment is required.

By submitting this post, you agree to Terms of Use.

Experience is successfully added.

Good afternoon to all. I have a quesion, I am a U.S citizen and came to Costa Rica to work for a USA company and my wife it's Costarrican and we have a daughter together born in USA. When we came this way I didn't know we had to apply for a re-entry before we left. So after 1 year in Costa Rica my wife got diagnostic with a Pulmonary Hypertension and with that condition she's not allow to travel, so she have being in CR for about 4 years, so I came to the state to get mea job that provide health insurance for me and the family. So I need to know what to do next to get my wife in to the USA.
All Replies (0)



Disclaimer: Please note that the experiences presented are submitted by visitors to our website. Individuals’ experiences may vary, and you should interpret each individual’s experience at your own risk. Do not make a decision solely based on an experience posted here. We do not endorse any individuals’ experiences, and we are not liable or responsible for consequences stemming from your use of the information presented within any individual’s experience.