For visitors, travel, student and other international travel medical insurance.

Visit or call +1 (866) INSUBUY or +1 (972) 985-4400

Re-Entry Permit

All Experiences
Fields marked as * are required.

Subject is required.

Comment is required.

By submitting this post, you agree to Terms of Use.

Experience is successfully added.

Traveling question I-131
Today they approved my I-131. I should receive something within 30days. So my question is can I re-entry the US with my re-entry permit even when I overstayed for 2 years? I'm fearful that costume people here in US are going to deny me when I come back because I overstayed even with my USCIS permission re-entry permit.
All Replies (1)



Disclaimer: Please note that the experiences presented are submitted by visitors to our website. Individuals’ experiences may vary, and you should interpret each individual’s experience at your own risk. Do not make a decision solely based on an experience posted here. We do not endorse any individuals’ experiences, and we are not liable or responsible for consequences stemming from your use of the information presented within any individual’s experience.