Please analyse my details and suggest if I can get through the B1 interview successfully.
Kindly give suggestions for the same. I am..
1. First time applicant for B1 visa
2. Doctor by profession with 6yrs of work experience
3. Experience with current company: 3 months only (I am hired by my current employer as I have specific skill-set related to this project)
4. Purpose of travel: Knowledge acquisition and knowledge transfer from the client related to the project - "Business meeting and discussions as per Invite letter from my Employer"
5. Duration of travel- 45 days
6. Never been to any-other country before
7. Current CTC - 8.5 LPA
8. Designation: Group Lead
9. Married but living separately (not divorced or filed for divorce) and have a 4 yr old daughter living with me and studying UKG
10. I am living with my parents who are dependent on me.
Please mention what will work in favor of me and what you think wont. Kindly mention if I have to carry any specific documents based on the details mentioned above.
Disclaimer: Please note that the experiences presented are submitted by visitors to our website. Individuals’ experiences may vary, and you should interpret each individual’s experience at your own risk. Do not make a decision solely based on an experience posted here. We do not endorse any individuals’ experiences, and we are not liable or responsible for consequences stemming from your use of the information presented within any individual’s experience.