B1/B2 Visa Second attempt schedule Jan 2019 seeking expert advice
My B1/B2 Visa got rejected March 2017, company is applied again which is scheduled for Jan 2018.
Here is my previous experience
VO: Passport please
Me: Handed over PP
VO: Where are you travelling
Me: xxx company , city & state
VO: why are you travelling
Me: Have discussion/meetings with My onsite co-ordinator for future client(Was invited by inhouse company in US)
VO: Experience & Salary
Me: 9 Year & xxx / month (falls under 6 digit salary)
VO: Did you ever travel outside India
VO: Typing something for long, then handed over 214 b.
I need expert advice this time so that i won't miss the chance this time.
Here are my positives (To prove strong tie to India and other details)
1. Married and have Kid
2. My wife works for Govt sector so chance of me staying US less
3. Wife holds Valid B1/B2 Visa and has travel history of US (Planning vocation if i get one)
4. Wife sister is US citizen (Can this add value?)
5. Experience 12 Year, Salary 17lac/annum
I see lot of comments saying you have to show strong connection to home country, Do I need to say all positives before even VO asks personal queries? when is the best time to say all these if they din't asks any of these?
1. Visa rejected in Mar 2017
2. Company had applied( though i was reluctant) H1B in 2018, although not picked in lottery (Does VO has all these details, if so it may contradicting to my strong ties to India)
3. No travel history
Please help me to prove I am genuine and won't stay in US.
Disclaimer: Please note that the experiences presented are submitted by visitors to our website. Individuals’ experiences may vary, and you should interpret each individual’s experience at your own risk. Do not make a decision solely based on an experience posted here. We do not endorse any individuals’ experiences, and we are not liable or responsible for consequences stemming from your use of the information presented within any individual’s experience.