For visitors, travel, student and other international travel medical insurance.

Visit or call +1 (866) INSUBUY or +1 (972) 985-4400

Advance Parole

All Experiences
Fields marked as * are required.

Subject is required.

Comment is required.

By submitting this post, you agree to Terms of Use.

Experience is successfully added.

EAD/Advance Parole Renewal Question
Hi Fam,

Quick question? To renew the the combo card, do we mail out the two forms (I765 & I131) together in one envelope or mail them out separately? Do we need to add any other documents than the ones listed below:

Many thanks for your help :)

PAssport copies
Photocopy of 485 receipt/ Approval Notice (i-797)
 I-485 Receipts
Copy of EAD/AP card
Marriage certificate copy
All Replies (2)


Disclaimer: Please note that the experiences presented are submitted by visitors to our website. Individuals’ experiences may vary, and you should interpret each individual’s experience at your own risk. Do not make a decision solely based on an experience posted here. We do not endorse any individuals’ experiences, and we are not liable or responsible for consequences stemming from your use of the information presented within any individual’s experience.