For visitors, travel, student and other international travel medical insurance.

Visit or call +1 (866) INSUBUY or +1 (972) 985-4400

Employment Based Greencard

All Experiences
Fields marked as * are required.

Subject is required.

Comment is required.

By submitting this post, you agree to Terms of Use.

Experience is successfully added.

EAD,AOS based on married US citizen
pending I-485 based on married US citizen.
I was entered united stated with C1 and D visa. Even though In law show that crew man can't file AOS form and now they are on process my i-485 and still pending about 5 months and above.
 So do I need to filling i-485 supplement A?
All Replies (0)


Disclaimer: Please note that the experiences presented are submitted by visitors to our website. Individuals’ experiences may vary, and you should interpret each individual’s experience at your own risk. Do not make a decision solely based on an experience posted here. We do not endorse any individuals’ experiences, and we are not liable or responsible for consequences stemming from your use of the information presented within any individual’s experience.