For visitors, travel, student and other international travel medical insurance.

Visit or call +1 (866) INSUBUY or +1 (972) 985-4400

Student Visa (F1, F2, M1, M2)

All Experiences
Fields marked as * are required.

Subject is required.

Comment is required.

By submitting this post, you agree to Terms of Use.

Experience is successfully added.

Getting student visa for my mom
I'm going to shift to US, and want to take my mom along with me to live there. So, i'm exploring options and stumbled upon Student Visa option. My mom is not so educated and I'm wondering if it is possible for her to get a student visa - even for a basic school (definitely not a college). If so, what are some ways to get it?
Thanks in advance.
All Replies (0)


Disclaimer: Please note that the experiences presented are submitted by visitors to our website. Individuals’ experiences may vary, and you should interpret each individual’s experience at your own risk. Do not make a decision solely based on an experience posted here. We do not endorse any individuals’ experiences, and we are not liable or responsible for consequences stemming from your use of the information presented within any individual’s experience.