For visitors, travel, student and other international travel medical insurance.

Visit or call +1 (866) INSUBUY or +1 (972) 985-4400

Adjustment of Status - I-485

All Experiences
Fields marked as * are required.

Subject is required.

Comment is required.

By submitting this post, you agree to Terms of Use.

Experience is successfully added.

Immigration help for underage
I petition I -130 for my father in 2020, and I listed all my siblings name including my 13 yr old brother as at then. My father’s case was transferred to NVC but my underage bro and my step mum were not called. My father got his green card sept .2022, so we decided to wait for my brother to finish high school.
He is done and now I want to petition for him
1. Should my dad petition for him or should I? we need to fill out the form I-130 or should we just apply for immigration visa
, I would like to confirm if I can just file an immigrant visa for my brother at this point since original i-130 ( my father’s which his name was listed) was approved
All Replies (0)


Disclaimer: Please note that the experiences presented are submitted by visitors to our website. Individuals’ experiences may vary, and you should interpret each individual’s experience at your own risk. Do not make a decision solely based on an experience posted here. We do not endorse any individuals’ experiences, and we are not liable or responsible for consequences stemming from your use of the information presented within any individual’s experience.